CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

August Burns Red-Constellations (2009)


Now after all this time of abscense, although i know nobody is going to read this, i post my new favorite album. Clasified as the best metalcore album of all time by Thrash Magazine i am honored to pass this great work to you. http://www.thrashmag.com/articles/content.aspx?id=7077

I unfortunately never gave this band a chance until one of our reviewers gave them an amazing review. I was always told they were as preachy as The Devil's Wear Prada and I figured I can't take to many more Christian bands. Well first and foremost, that jack off was wrong, so I basically missed 5 years of amazing music, but thankfully I caught up. I haven't decided is "Messengers" or "Constellations" is better, however when you release 23 songs without a bad one it’s not a bad thing. This album kicks you in the teeth from beginning to end and leaves you breathless. Of note, I will say "Messengers" is definitely more core than "Constellations" but this is also one of the few highlights from 2009 so it was a no brainer.

Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario